Dr. Ashish Sadana
M.S., F.A.I.S., F.M.A.S., F.I.A.G.E.S
Department - General & Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Ashish Sadana has primary focus in Safety in Surgery and evidence based surgery Key area of excellence is in the field of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Fast tract Surgery, Early Return After Surgery (ERAS). He has worked as honorary assessor NABH for Minimally Invasive surgery in Delhi NCR. He has been awarded various prestigious fellowships and awards in Minimal access surgery and Surgical Sciences.
He brings with him a vast experience of over 19 years in the field of Surgery.
- Sr. Consultant – Minimally Invasive & Bariatric Surgery at Artemis Hospitals
- Sr. Consultant – Minimally Invasive & Bariatric Surgery at Shree Action Balaji Hospital
- Sr. Consultant – Minimally Invasive & Bariatric Surgery at Fortis Hospital
- Sr. Registrar – General & Laparoscopic Surgery at sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- Sr. Registrar – Surgical Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.