Urology deals with the diagnosis, therapeutic and surgical treatment of disorders of the genitourinary system, as well as the male reproductive system. Urology is closely related to oncology, nephrology, gynaecology, and endocrinology.
Treatment of certain urological diseases is carried out together with the surgical treatment of congenital anomalies or cancer of the genitourinary system. Studies of urinary incontinence, sexual dysfunction, male infertility, paediatric urology are all tasks of the urologist.
The most common urological diseases:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Urinary infection
- Inflammation of the testicles
- Renal cyst
- Urolithiasis disease
- Male infertility
A patient suffering from any of the above urological disorder must get the right treatment from the Best nephrology.php in Dwarka, Delhi for improving the condition. Any delay in treatment may worsen the situation and lead to serious surgical treatment.
This section of medicine deals with the study of renal pathology, non-surgical, pre and post-surgical treatment of abnormalities of the kidneys, as well as the study of the role of the kidney in systemic diseases: diabetes mellitus, hypertension, vasculitis, collagen diseases.
The most common kidney diseases:
- Acute and chronic renal failure – cessation of kidney function;
- Periodic or chronic urinary tract infections are more severe (pyelonephritis) or less serious (cystitis, urethritis);
- Proteinuria is the secretion of protein along with urine (albumin is one of the most important);
- Neoplasms in the kidneys (cancer) – malignant formations, the treatment of which is often developed by a multidisciplinary team.
The examination of a doctor includes:
- Initial consultation, clinical examination of the patient;
- Laboratory / functional studies – kidney samples, urinalysis; Ultrasonography of kidneys, CT, MRI;
- Repeated consultation (examination of the patient after treatment or assigned studies);
- Development of a treatment plan.
A patient must opt for best Nephrologists in Delhi India, to undertake the course of treatment for the desired outcomes of result and better quality of life.